Tuesday, March 15, 2016

EASTER


Jelly Bean Jar for your children or grandchildren and who doesn't love jelly beans???



Easter is just around the corner so I thought I should make a little something for some of the younger grandchildren.  I am sure that this has been done hundreds of times, but this is how I put mine together.



I used the following:



Ø  An older tag punch from Marvy

Ø  Plain White Cardstock from Hobby Lobby – Pre-cut for card making

Ø  Stamp from May May Made It . . . I love her stamps!  Great quality and selection is awesome.  I am a member of her stamp of the month club which is really economical.  Go check it out at

Maymaymadeit.com.

Ø  Stampin Up Ink pad, Pear Pizzazz

Ø  Plain canning jars from Wal-mart

Ø  Tulle from Hobby Lobby

Ø  Twine from Michael’s Dollar Section

Ø  Brother Scan N Cut to cut out the bunnies

Ø  Scrapbook paper from Michaels

Ø  Jelly Beans from the $5 and Under Store



Now, of course, you can use whatever you have and cut out the section with scissors and you can use thread or yarn to tie on tag and you can use plain ribbon.  The possibilities are limitless and as economical as you can make it.  You can also upcycle old pickle jars.



Here they are . . .  What do you think?











They make up quickly and I think they are so stinking cute.  See what you can create for your children and grandchildren.  Just have fun!

            "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser."
                          -- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment