Saturday, March 12, 2016

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays!


Spring is almost upon us!  I cannot believe it!  We have had such a warm winter that my friends and I are very upset as we couldn’t wear our knitted shawls.  Well, maybe next winter.

I have been very busy making birthday cards, mini-scrapbooks, and card folios.  We have 2 grandsons, a daughter-in-law, a very good friend that have birthdays just in April.  I just love birthdays!  It is a celebration of another year and anticipating the year to come.

Here are some pictures of the cards I have been making:

 




And the inside of the cards . . .







These are the card folios that I will give along with their birthday present:





 And the inside of these folios for your note cards . . . 




And this is just one of the little mini-scrapbooks made from one 12 x 12” piece of cardstock.  I did add tags inside for journaling and/or pictures which took another 8 x 10" piece of cardstock.  All-in-all this book is very quick and economical as well as stinking cute.

 







I hope you get inspired from these and go make some pretty cards, mini-scrapbook, or card folios for someone special. 
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful week!



               “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.  Art is knowing which ones to keep!”

                                           --Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment