Thursday, January 28, 2016

Blogging Again

Good morning!  I am so glad you dropped by for a visit!

It is hard to believe that I haven't blogged in so long, but life has a way of shaking things up.  Hopefully, everything around these parts will settle down and I can get back to blogging.

If you go back and read some of the older posts, you will see that I have a, what shall I call it, well, I have a need to doodle.  I've been doodling for years and I must say that nothing is safe around me when I have a Sharpie in my hand. 

Below are just some samples of my doodling as of late.  I suggest that you pick up a pen, pencil, or whatever, and start doodling.  It's a great stress reliever!

First one is doodling on an empty tin of chocolates that my husband got for Christmas.  Oh my, they were delicious, and sugar-free.


This next picture is an example of what I do to empty cereal boxes . . .


Then I turn them into this . . .



And I love to doodle on canvas bags and aprons . . .



And fabric to use to use on a variety of projects . . .


And it all starts here . . .

My sketchbook!


Doodling is one of the things I do everyday.  I find it a most relaxing activity, but I have to have my husband remind me of the time as I lose all track of it.

In my studio

"THERE ARE NO RULES
THERE ARE NO MISTAKES
AND EVEN IF I MAKE A 'MISTAKE',
I CAN ALWAYS FIX IT.
BUT THEN AGAIN,
TEHRE ARE NO MISTAKES!

Have a great day!  And be sure to visit again!










3 comments:

  1. Your doodles are beautiful! I love the flowers. I am fond of coloring myself :) I cant wait to get my hands on an adult coloring book, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! You are so talented that this will be second nature to you!

      Delete
  2. So happy to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete