Saturday, April 19, 2014


What a whirlwind I’ve been in lately . . . for instance, just the week of April 7th proved to be quite a week.  On Monday, I had to have oral surgery; on Wednesday, I taught a Knitting 101 class at the local yarn shop in the morning and attended a trunk show (Cascade Yarns) that afternoon at the shop; on Friday, we had a dress rehearsal at our house for the wedding of our oldest grandson which was to take place at our pond on that Saturday; on Saturday, we had the wedding (beautiful weather); and finally on Sunday night, our youngest granddaughter sang a solo at her church.  Whew!  I didn’t even mention that I was in constant pain for 7 days before the oral surgery.  Now I have a great appreciation for anyone with a toothache and am pain-free!!!

Blogging was put on the back burner, but here I am again  . . .

Paper crafting!!!  Whew what fun I have been having!  Cards, mini-books, accordion fold books, etc.  Here are some pictures of a Doodle Book I made for a friend. . .

Cover . . .           


Inside pages . . .


You will notice lots of tags for journaling, pictures, etc.





     

I also made a Quote Book for a special friend!  I love to document quotes that I find and thought she might enjoy doing this, too.

Cover . . .
 
Inside . . .


You will notice the pages that I included with some of my favorite quotes.  I also included pockets for quotes cut from books and tags for jotting down quotes that she finds that she likes.





I also made Thank-You cards for the new granddaughter-in-law to use . . .


Also, made matching envelopes.

And a birthday card for one of my sweet daughter-in-laws . . .

 
Inside . . .

 
And an envelope!




In my next blog, I will feature easy and quick mini-photo albums made from a single piece of 12 x 12 cardstock.

Until then  . . .HAPPY CRAFTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment